- After acceptance, registered members should provide intimation about their payments immediately.
- After completing registration, each participant should therefore send us an email with a scanned copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction evidence.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission.
- At least one author for every accepted paper is required to be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. [Certificates will be individually provided for all the authors]
- Bank account details will be provided based on author’s request.
- Please write us an Email/ Call the conference contact number as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
- After Payment, Download the Registration Form and send the below mentioned final documents to email@example.com
- Final Updated Paper according to the review comments
- Springer Publishing agreement – Click Here
- Payment Screenshot
Authors: 150 USD
Listeners: 120 USD
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
If the registrant is unable to attend, keeping in view of advance plagiarism checking, proofread proceedings preparation and presentation schedule works, following cancellation/refund policy is applicable.
- 30-60 days before conference- 60% refundable
- No refunds will be done 30 days prior to the conference.
ICSES 2021 will not directly contact embassies on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should themselves for Visa only. However, the conference will provide an invitation and acceptance letter to complete the process.
Registration fee includes,
Participation in the technical program,
Proceedings - Softcopy,
Conference Kit - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc. ( One Conference kit for one registration )